- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 2 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 13, 2005
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Criterion
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: New, restored High-Definition digital transfer supervised and approved by director Nicolas Roeg.
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Interviews: Reprinted Interview With Art Garfunkel From 1980
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- Production Interviews:
- Nicolas Roeg - Director/Jeremy Thomas - Producer
- Theresa Russell
- Essay By Film Historian Richard Combs
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 10/07/2005
"Roeg continued his obsession with gangly musicians by casting Art Garfunkel as an erotically tormented psychoanalyst in the multilayered and masochistic BAD TIMING." -- Grade: B+
USA Today - 10/07/2005
"[The film] holds up as one of director Nicolas Roeg's best....Russell is a powerhouse. This director-approved Panavision transfer is smashing, and the backdrop music is still tops."
Premiere - 11/01/2005
3.5 stars out of 4 -- "[C]lassically tragic. Rich stuff, delivered with care..."
Total Film - 07/01/2007
3 stars out of 5 -- "Helmer Nic Roeg brings his fractured editing style and habitual intelligence to bear on this psycho-erotic thriller."
Sight and Sound - 07/01/2007
"Three decades on, BAD TIMING...looks even more like a masterpiece....The whole film is a masterclass in associative editing."
Cold War |