Little River Band Sleeper Catcher / Time Exposure (with Bonus Tracks) (2-CD)
11 copies available
|You Save:||$1.99 (12% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
by Jay Ferguson ~ All Alone In The End Zone / Real Life Ain't This Way / Thunder Island (2-CD) $16.04
by Little River Band ~ Greatest Hits [Expanded Edition] $12.89
by Firefall ~ Luna Sea ~ $9.98
- Liner Notes: Al Fichera
- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album #1: Harvest SW-11783 (1978)
- Original Album #2: Capitol ST-12163 (1981)
Description by OLDIES.com:
It was no surprise to Australians when some of their most well-known pop musicians of the 1960s got together in 1975 to form the Little River Band. "Sleeper Catcher" was a Top 20 album in the U.S., and also yielded their highest charting single, "Reminiscing." In 1979, they left Harvest Records for Capitol, and subsequently recorded "Time Exposure" with Beatles' producer George Martin. This reissue also features two bonus tracks from their 1983 album "The Net," featuring new lead singer John Farnham.
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.Shut Down Turn Off
- 3.Red-Headed Wild Flower
- 4.Light Of Day
- 5.Fall From Paradise
- 7.Sanity's Side
- 8.So Many Paths
- 9.One For The Road
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.The Night Owls
- 2.Man On Your Mind
- 3.Take It Easy On Me
- 5.Love Will Survive
- 6.Full Circle
- 7.Just Say That You Love Me
- 8.Suicide Boulevard
- 9.Orbit Zero
- 10.Don't Let The Needle Win
- 11.Guiding Light
- 12.We Two (Bonus Track)
- 13.You're Driving Me Out Of My Mind (Bonus Track)
2 LPs on 2 CDs: SLEEPER CATCHER (1978)/TIME EXPOSURE (1981).
Little River Band: George McArdle, Beeb Birtles, Glenn Shorrock, Derek Pellicci, David Briggs, Graham Goble.
Producers: John Boylan, Little River Band, George Martin.
Originally released on Harvest (11783) & Capitol (12163). Includes liner notes by Al Fichera.
Liner Note Author: Al Fichera.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Glenn Shorrock; Graham Goble; David Briggs ; George McArdle; Derek Pellicci; Beeb Birtles.
Australia's Little River Band marked their creative peak with the album Sleeper Catcher in 1978. Their highest-charting single, "Reminiscing," and one of the groups finest ballads and second hit, "Lady," were both taken from that album. Unfortunately, by 1981's Time Exposure, the band's soft rock, laid-back charm sounded forced and slightly outdated. While this Collectables two-fer is an inexpensive way to acquire the Sleeper Catcher album, most casual listeners would be better-served with a greatest-hits package and forget about Time Exposure altogether. ~ Al Campbell
King HarvestDancing In The Moonlight - A Golden Classics Ed. (CD)
$9.98 on SALE
Manfred MannManfred Mann Album / My Little Red Book of Winners (CD)
$4.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 4 ratings.
Based on 4 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 17,157
- UPC: 090431283721
- Shipping Weight: 0.30/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
The Best of the 1910 Fruitgum Company: Simon Says (CD)(17)
- 38 Special Extended Versions (Live) (CD) ~ $4.99 on SALE
- 45 RPM "Doo Wop & Acappella" Starlight Sessions (CD) ~ $6.49 on SALE
- 49th Street 49th Street (CD) ~ $6.49 on SALE
- The 5th Dimension Up Up and Away - The Encore Collection (CD) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Gregory Abbott Rhyme & Reason (CD) ~ $5.97 on SALE
Collectables Records Labels:
- ? and The Mysterians 96 Tears (New Stereo Recording) / Midnight Hour (New Stereo Recording) (45) ~ $3
- Faye Adams Herald Recordings (CD) ~ $6.49 on SALE
- Jerri Adams It's Cool Inside / Play For Keeps (CD) ~ $9.73 on SALE
- Johnny Adams / Jeannie C. Riley Reconsider Me / Harper Valley PTA (45) ~ $3
- Johnny Adams Reconsider Me - A Golden Classics Edition (CD) ~ $9.98 on SALE