- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 32 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 15, 2005
- Originally Released: 1998
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Surround 5.1 English
- Dolby Surround Stereo 2.0 Engliish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The complicated world of entertainment and politics is blurred in this story of an actress (Gershon) who is accused of murder. She hires a celebrity attorney (Garner) to defend her, who in turn hires a TV-friendly face (Kerr) to pose as his front. When the truth begins to come out, the inexperienced lawyer becomes the focus of attention and must decide whether or not telling the truth is his best defense.
Description by Warner Home Video:
An actress accused of the murder of her brother-in-law and possible lover is defended by a naive attorney whose strings are being pulled by a slick celebrity lawyer.