- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 52 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 8, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Stereo Surround Sound English
- Surround Sound 5.1 English
- Additional Release Material:
- "Making Of" Segments
- Featurette: "Massive Swerve," "Making Of" segments, KSPAWN freestyle, 20 Dollar House.
- 3D Animated Gallery
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The hip-hop world produced one of its brightest stars when 50 Cent rose to fame in 2002. Consolidating his success with some catchy singles and huge-selling albums on Eminem's Shady label, 50 Cent also attracted plenty of controversy in his early career. This unauthorized documentary covers many of the incidents that generated that controversy, while also focusing on his pre-fame upbringing in a rundown neighborhood in Queens, New York. Although 50 himself does not appear, friends, family, and colleagues all unite to tell the remarkable tale.
Description by Warner Home Video:
50 Cent: Refuse to Die
The UNAUTHORIZED and UNRATED biography of the hottest artist in hip-hop, 50 Cent. Adored by fans of all ages and races and the face of hip-hop for both the hardcore fan and the MTV audience, this gritty documentary tells the tale of 50 Cent's life and the obstacles he overcame to become hip-hop's biggest star. Includes interviews with 50 Cent's closest friends and family.
Music (General) |
Rap / Hip Hop