- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 5, 2011
- Originally Released: 1994
- Label: Shout Factory Theatr
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 05/02/1994
"...The physical setting is visually arresting, akin to the spaghetti Westerns that redefined the genre's landscape..."
In this sci-fi/fantasy/horror/western the son of a murdered sheriff returns to the desert town of Oblivion in the year 3033 to take revenge on the reptilian alien who killed his father. Sequel: "Backlash: Oblivion 2."
On a futuristic frontier, a scaly villian known as Redeye has taken over the tiny town of Oblivion. The sheriff's dead, the android deputy's unplugged and the townsfolk are too yellow to stand up to the sharp-shooting lizard. Only Zack Stone, son of the late sheriff, has the skills to defeat the deadly creature. But as an empath (one who has the psychic ability to feel others' pain), Zach has sworn off violence.
Now the town's citizens, and Zach's ladylove, must convince him to be the law in this untamed borderland.
Good Vs. Evil |
- This film is a R. S. Entertainment release.
- The Paramount video includes a 24-minute Videozone in addition to the 94-minute film.
- Copyright 1994 Full Moon Entertainment.