Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 56 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 7, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Note: Deleted scenes
- Laughter is contagious - blooper reel
- 3 featurettes: The Perfect Couple: Jen and Adam, Shooting Hawaii, Dolph-not the One From Rocky IV, Filmmaker and Cast Commentaries
- Blu-ray exclusives
- 11 minutes of additional deleted scenes
- 9 featurettes including Decker's first role
- Kevin Nealon: The Plastic Man
- Movie IQ+sync
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French, Spanish
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 02/11/2011
"[T]he movie is a good fit for Aniston....All of those girl-next-door, punch-you-in-the-arm-if-she-likes-you qualities make a good comic match for Sandler..."
USA Today - 02/11/2011
"[A] surprisingly breezy and enjoyable comedy....Sandler and co-star Jennifer Aniston seem free to clown, and their chemistry seems as genuine as any A-list mingling in years..."
New York Times - 02/10/2011
"[Nicole Kidman] pops up, once the action has moved to Hawaii, to serve as a foil for Ms. Aniston and to remind viewers of her own comic talents. She seems to behaving a pretty good time, as do most of the other performers..."
A prominent plastic surgeon meets the woman of his dreams only to find their future thrown into jeopardy when his playboy past comes back to haunt him. Danny (Adam Sandler) has a unique approach to picking up women -- in order to break the ice and gain their sympathy, he pretends to be stuck in an unhappy marriage. The instant he brandishes his wedding ring, the deal is all but cinched. But when Danny finally meets a woman (Brooklyn Decker) that he really would want to marry, he abandons his usual approach for something a bit more subtle. Incredibly, it works. But when she discovers the wedding band that he used to use as a pick-up prop, Danny attempts to cover his tracks by falling back on his tried-and-true divorce line. Unfortunately for Danny, the plan backfires when his new girlfriend asks to meet his future ex. Desperate, Danny recruits his office manager, Katherine (Jennifer Aniston), to validate his ruse by posing as his current wife. Before long, the lies are snowballing, and by the time Katherine's kids get involved and everyone comes together for a trip to Hawaii, it's not a matter of if Danny's plan will fall through, but when.