- Released: November 21, 2006
- Label: Interscope Records
Rolling Stone - pp.126-1273 stars out of 5
-- "[P]roducers like Swizz Beatz and Sha Money XL discovered some genuine gems, on which 2Pac's electric voice and poetic lyrics still resonate."
- 1.Untouchable - (Swizz Beatz Remix, Swizz Beatz remix)
- 2.Pac's Life - (featuring T.I./Ashanti)
- 3.Dumpin' - (featuring Hussein Fatal / Papoose / Carl Thomas)
- 4.Playa Cardz Right (Female)
- 5.Whatz Next - (featuring A3/Jay Rock)
- 6.Sleep - (featuring Young Buck / Chamillionaire)
- 7.International - (featuring Nipsey Hussle / Young Dre)
- 8.Don't Sleep - (featuring Lil Scrappy / Nutso / Yaki Kadafi / Stormy)
- 9.Soon as I Get Home
- 10.Playa Cardz Right (Male) - (featuring Ludacris / Keon Bryce)
- 11.Don't Stop - (featuring Big Syke / Yaki Kadafi / Hussein Fatal / Edi / Young Noble / Stormy)
- 12.Pac's Life - (Remix, remix, featuring Snoop Dogg / T.I./Christopher Starr)
- 13.Untouchable - (featuring Yaki Kadafi / Hussein Fatal / Gravy)
Personnel: Al West, Johnnie "Smurf" Smith (keyboards).
Audio Mixer: Claudio Cueni.
Liner Note Author: Afeni Shakur.
Recording information: 11th Stredt Studios, Atlanta, GA; Cam Am, Tarzana, CA; Can Am, Burbank, CA; Echo Studio, Atlanta, GA; Home Cookin' Studios, Philadelphia, PA; Integrated, New York, NY; Monza Studios, NY; Swiss Mix Studios, Hollywood, CA; The Program, Hollywood, CA; Zac's Studios.
The fact that PAC'S LIFE, from 2006, was Tupac Shakur's 11th posthumous album is even more staggering when considering he had released only four albums at the time of his death in 1996. Equally mind-boggling is the fact that Pac is able to outshine virtually every other MC placed beside him, even this deep into his scrap heap. Swizz Beatz, Sha Money XL, LT Hutton, Salih, QDIII, and Canei Finch do the honors on production here, while original performances from T.I., Ludacris, Layzie Bone, Ashanti, Carl Thomas, Chamillionaire, Lil Scrappy, Keshia Cole, and Snoop Dogg, among others, blend with Pac to bring him back from the grave one more time.