Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 10, 2011
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Mill Creek Ent
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Cover me! I'm taking a bath!"
- Gina Garrett (Rosie O'Donnell) to Chris (Richard Dreyfuss) and Reimers (Emilio Estevez).
Variety - 08/02/1993
"...Badham's work is, as usual, polished....He gives the film a shining gloss....ANOTHER STAKEOUT is very amusing..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 07/23/1993
"...Entertaining....What's interesting is the way Farina makes the most of a supporting role..."
In this sequel to director John Badham's STAKEOUT, Seattle detectives Chris Lecce (Richard Dreyfuss) and Bill Reimers (Emilio Estevez) are assigned another stakeout operation. When Lu Delano (Cathy Moriarty), an important witness against the mafia mysteriously disappears, the district attorney's office comes up with an elaborate scheme to recover her. Thought to be hiding out with the O'Haras, a local family on a Pacific Northwest island, Lecce and Reimers are assigned to watch over the household. However, they are joined on their stakeout by a new supervisor, federal prosecutor Gina Garret (Rosie O'Donnell) and her "loveable" rottweiler Archie. Posing as an all-American family, Lecce, Reimers, and Garrett move in next door to the O'Haras in a hysterical battle of the wills. Mayhem ensues as the trio attempt to keep their operation a secret and stay one-step ahead of the mafia.
Seattle detectives Chris Lecce (Richard Dreyfuss) and Bill Reimers (Emilio Estevez) are back on the beat in this sequel to director John Badham's STAKEOUT. The duo are assigned another stakeout job when an important witness against the mafia mysteriously disappears. But they must learn how to get along with their new supervisor, federal prosecutor Gina Garrett (Rosie O'Donnell) or they risk being discovered in this hysterical madcap adventure.
- Theatrical release: July 23, 1993.
- Shot on location in Vancouver, British Columbia, and Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Madeleine Stowe, who starred in the first STAKEOUT film, makes an uncredited appearance.
- Chris (Richard Dreyfuss), while standing in front of a line of Garrett's drying panties, repeats: "And I don't like panties hanging on the rod!" This is the famous line he delivered as Elliott in THE GOODBYE GIRL.
- The film features a cameo by Emilio Estevez's son, Taylor Estevez, as Ronnie Burnside.