- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 42 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 24, 2011
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Miramax Echo Bridge
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
From the Arabian peninsula, to North America, to the Court of the King of France, "King of the Wind" takes a little boy, Agba, and his beloved stallion on the quest of a lifetime. And through a series of mishaps and adventures Agba learns some valuable lessons about love and devotion.
- The Godolphin Arabian lived a long and happy life. He was the first of a line which included some of the most famous horses in racing history.
- Shot on location at the Topkapi Palace in Istanbul and around Turken, and Bath and Bristol, England.
- Color by Technicolor.
- Produced by HTV International, Copyright 1989 HTV Limited, in association with Davis Panzer Productions.
- Additional cast: Neil Dickson (Earl of Godolphin); Jill Gascoine (Mrs. Williams); Hilton McRaw (Cook); and Paul Spurrier (King Louis XV).
- Additional credits: Roger Pearce (camera operator); Munich Studio Orchestra (score performer); John Fiddy (music supervisor); Linda Webster (makeup supervisor); Pamela Haddock (hairdresser/makeup artist); Sally Morgan (assistant director); Bob Auger (recording engineer); Terry Schuber (special effects supervisor); and Miracle Effects (speciale effects).