Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 2, 2011
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Miramax Lionsgate
- Note: Audio commentary by Robert Rodriguez
- Robert Rodriguez ten-minute film school
- Alexa Vega in concert
- The making of Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over
- The effects of the game
- Making tracks with Alexa Vega
- Surfing and stunts (multi-angle)
- Big Dink, little dink
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, Spanish
- Subtitles - Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 07/25/2003
"...Enjoyable....Using a new, digitally based 3-D technology has allowed Mr. Rodriguez to achieve some wonderfully vertiginous perspectives and rushing camera movements..."
USA Today - 07/25/2003
"...All manner of projectiles zoom over the audience....SPY KIDS 3-D is a good example of complex Hollywood wizardry placed in the service of sharp, intelligent family entertainment..."
Entertainment Weekly - 08/01/2003
"...It's THE MATRIX meets TRON meets JIMMY NEUTRON..."
Box Office - 09/01/2003
"...The computer animation and 3-D effects are impressive..."
Total Film - 04/01/2004
"[T]his is the first 3-D DVD feature - glasses included! - and certainly the movie has its moments..."
Kids Adventure |
- Theatrical Release: July 25, 2003