- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 5, 2001
- Originally Released: 1984
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 4.0 - English
- Dolby Digital Mono 2.0 - English, French
- Additional Release Material:
- Interviews: Cast & Crew (3)
- Behind the Scenes: Featurettes (3)
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 06/27/1984
"...[Hanks is] practically spilling off the screen with an over-abundance of energy..."
Rick (Tom Hanks) is a charming but goofy young guy who is about to marry his upper-class girlfriend, whose parents disapprove of him. When his friends decide to throw a wild and crazy bachelor party, all hell breaks loose. BACHELOR PARTY features a cocaine-snorting mule, Japanese businessmen, and a lot of hearty partying.
Rick and Debbie are all set to get married, so Rick's friends decide to throw him a bachelor party. Rick isn't terribly crazy about the idea, but reluctantly agrees to play along. Debbie's father, however, is not very fond of his daughter's choice for a husband and decides that this is a great opportunity to send Debbie's old boyfriend, Cole, to persuade Rick to give her up. Offering his Porche in exchange for the bride, Cole shows up at the party only to get hung out of the window by Rick's buddies. In the meantime, Debbie becomes worried about what Rick might do at the rowdy celebration, and decides to crash the party. But when Debbie, disguised as a hooker, enters the hotel room where the guys are having their blast, all hell breaks loose.
- A Raju and Sharad Patel Presentation.
- Produced in association with Aspect Ration and Continental Productions.