The Twilight Zone Season 4 (Blu-ray)
|You Save:||$10 (10% Off)|
Temporarily Out of Stock: We'll get more as soon as possible
- King Kong Escapes (Blu-ray) ~ $10.83
Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Number of Discs: 5
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 15 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: May 17, 2011
- Originally Released: 2011
- Label: Image Entertainment
- Note: 13 new audio commentaries, featuring The Twilight Zone Companion author Marc Scott Zicree, author / film historian Gary Gerani (Fantastic television), Twilight Zone writer Earl Hamner, writer William F. Nolan (Logan's Run), author Bill Warren (Keep Watching the Skies! American science fiction movies of the fifties), writer / producer Jeff Vlaming (NCIS, Fringe, Battlestar Galactica), writer / producer Joseph Dougherty (Thirtysomething, Judging Amy, Saving Grace), authors / historians Scott Skelton and Jim Benson (Night Gallery: An After Hours Tour), and writer / producer Jaime Paglia (Eureka)
- Vintage audio interview with director of photography George T. Clemens
- Audio commentaries by Marc Scott Zicree for Death Ship and William Windom for Miniature
- Vintage audio recollections with Herbert Hirschman, Ross Martin, Burgess Meredith, Pat Hingle, Earl Hamner, Buzz Kulik and Anne Francis
- Video interviews with Morgan Brittany, Anne Francis, Paul Comi and John Furia, Jr.
- 7 radio dramas featuring Blair Underwood, Jason Alexander, Lou Diamond Phillips, H. M. Wynant, Mike Starr, Barry Bostwick and John Ratzenberger
- Isolated scores for all 18 episodes featuring Fred Steiner, Van Cleave, Rene Garriguenc
- Rod Serling promos for "Next Week's" show
- Rod Serling blooper from He's Alive
- Saturday Night Live clip
- The famous writers school promo with Rod Serling
- Genesee beer spot
- Sponsor billboards
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- PCM Mono
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The penultimate fourth season of Rod Serling's groundbreaking science fiction anthology series THE TWILIGHT ZONE (January-May 1963) was its most historically significant: this was the season when the program briefly shifted from 30-minute to 60-minute installments, thereby giving Serling and company the opportunity for longer narrative developments. Though only 18 episodes long, Season Four brought some of the program's most memorable tales. These include: PRINTER'S DEVIL, where a man sells his soul to the Devil to save his newspaper); THE PARALLEL, about an astronaut who returns from space to find a world different than the one he abandoned); and THE BARD, about a hacky television writer who summons Shakespeare for help and begins to take credit for the scribe's work. All the installments of Season Four appear in this box set, as they originally aired.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 38 ratings.
Based on 38 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!