|You Save:||$12 (80% Off)|
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 17, 2003
- Originally Released: 2003
- Label: Live / Artisan
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Subject:||Marlon Brando, Madonna & John Landis|
Description by OLDIES.com:
This 4-episode collection of the best of the gritty NBC courtroom reality show includes clandestine arrangements, secret investigations and plea bargains. For everyone who is obsessed with the drama and intrigue of the court, Trial Watch is a front row seat in the most controversial courtrooms in legal history.
Marlon Brando reacts to his own son's sentencing in the murder trial of his daughter's lover.
Madonna battles for her privacy when a neighbor sues her.
John Landis responds to charges resulting from a freak tragedy on the set of Twilight Zone: The Movie.
The Menendez brothers plead innocent to the brutal murders of their parents.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Attack of the 30's Characters - Cartoon Classics from All Eight Major American Animation Studios (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Zombiethon (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Easy Money (DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE