- Released: November 22, 2010
- Label: RCA
Billboard (p.72) - "Aguilera tackles jazzy Ella Fitzgerald and vampy Mae West covers....All together, it's a campy celebration of diva-dom and an over-the-top, triple-threat performance."
- 1.Something's Got a Hold on Me - Christina Aguilera
- 2.Welcome to Burlesque
- 3.Tough Lover - Christina Aguilera
- 4.But I Am a Good Girl - Christina Aguilera
- 5.Guy What Takes His Time - Christina Aguilera
- 6.Express - Christina Aguilera
- 7.You Haven't Seen the Last of Me
- 8.Bound to You - Christina Aguilera
- 9.Show Me How You Burlesque - Christina Aguilera
- 10.Beautiful People [From Burlesque], The - Christina Aguilera
Recording information: East/West Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Kung Fu Gardens, North Hollywood, CA; Larrabee Sound Studios, North Hollywood, CA; Sunset Sound, Los Angeles, CA; The Boom Boom Room, Burbank, CA; The Village Recorder, Los Angeles, CA; Triangle Sound Studios, Atlanta, GA.
Photographer: Stephen Vaughan.
The soundtrack to Christina Aguilera's silver screen debut Burlesque shines the spotlight on Xtina, who is in full-bore diva mode -- a return to the splashy swing of Back to Basics after the robotic R&B of Bionic. Of course, many of her collaborators from Bionic remain on Burlesque: Tricky Stewart is responsible for the glitzy dance, and Sia Furler co-writes the ballads, their contributions slotted between two Cher songs designed to push the narrative forward, two Etta James covers, a slice of heavy camp in the mincing "But I'm a Good Girl," and a Nicole Scherzinger co-written interpolation of Marilyn Manson's "The Beautiful People" that provides a bewildering conclusion to this soundtrack. Some of this stuff is quite good, particularly when Christina swings her hips to Etta's lead, bringing to mind the zest of "Ain't No Other Man." ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine