- Released: December 21, 2004
- Label: Buena Vista
- 1.Carmen Suites for orchestra Nos. 1 & 2 (assembled by Ernest Guirard): Medley
- 2.Snow Maiden, The (Snegurochka) (i), opera ("springtime tale") in 4 acts with a prologue: Dance of the Birds
- 3.Overture to Guillaume Tell (William Tell): Lone Ranger (Excerpt)
- 4.Flight of the Bumble Bee, musical picture for orchestra, The (from The Tale of Tsar Saltan)
- 5.Humpty Dumpty, nursery rhyme
- 6.Prodan nevesta (The Bartered Bride), opera, JB 1:100: Furiant
- 7.Waltz for piano No. 6 in D flat major ("Minute"), Op. 64/1, CT. 212
- 8.Ga?t? Parisienne, ballet (music by Offenbach arranged by Manuel Rosenthal): Vivo
- 9.Hey Diddle Diddle, nursery rhyme
- 10.Wellington's Victory, for orchestra, Op. 91: England
- 11.Wellington's Victory, for orchestra, Op. 91: Victory Finale
- 12.The Swan Lake, suite, Op. 20a: Waltz
- 13.Old MacDonald Had a Farm, children's song
- 14.Album f?r die Jugend No. 10 ("Fr?hlicher Landmann, von der Arbeit Zur?ckkehrend") for piano, Op. 68/10
- 15.The Farmer in the Dell, children's song
- 16.Jack and Jill, nursery rhyme
- 17.Symphony No. 4 in A major ("Italian"), Op. 90: Excerpt
- 18.Gioconda, opera in 4 acts: Dance of the Hours, La
- 19.Prodan nevesta (The Bartered Bride), opera, JB 1:100: Skokna
- 20.Fr?hlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring), waltz for orchestra (with voice ad lib), Op. 410 (RV 410): Excerpt
Baby Einstein Music Box Orchestra: Julie Aigner-Clarke, Alexandra Mantz, Taylor Mantz, Ben Speigel (vocals); Laura Koepke, Clive Smith, Tom Nazziola, Bill Weisbach.
Personnel: Bill Weisbach (guitar, keyboards, drums, percussion); Laura Koepke (bassoon); Tom Nazziola (piano, keyboards); Clive Smith (keyboards).
Audio Mixer: Bill Weisbach.
Arranger: Bill Weisbach.