- Released: May 10, 2005
- Label: Buena Vista
- 1.Die Zauberfl?te (The Magic Flute), opera, K. 620: Tune up & Themes
- 2.Piano Sonata No. 15 in C major ("Sonata semplice") K. 545: 1st movement (Excerpt)
- 3.Piano Sonata No. 10 in C major, K. 330 (K. 300h): 1st movement (Excerpt)
- 4.Concerto for flute, harp & orchestra in C major, K. 299 (K. 297c): 1st movement (Excerpt)
- 5.Sonata for 2 pianos in D major, K. 448 (K. 375a): 1st movement (Excerpt)
- 6.Toccata and Fugue, for organ in D minor, BWV 565 (BC J37): Tune up and Themes
- 7.Sonata for flute & keyboard in E flat major, BWV 1031: 3rd Movement (Excerpt)
- 8.Brandenburg Concerto No. 6 in B flat major, BWV 1051: Allegro
- 9.Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-?bung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9): Canons (Excerpt)
- 10.Brandenburg Concerto No. 2 in F major, BWV 1047: Allegro assai (excerpt)
- 11.Symphony No. 1 in C major, Op. 21: 1st Movement (Excerpt)
- 12.Ruins of Athens, incidental music, Op. 113: Turkish March (Excerpt)
- 13.Sonatina for piano in G major, Kinsky-Halm Anh. 5/1: Moderato
- 14.Music for the Royal Fireworks, for orchestra, HWV 351: Fanfare and Overture (Excerpts)
- 15.Prelude for piano No. 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
- 16.der sch?nen, blauen Donau, An (On the Beautiful, Blue Danube), waltz for orchestra (with chorus ad lib), Op. 314 (RV 314): Excerpts
- 17.Nocturne for piano No. 5 in F sharp major, Op. 15/2, CT. 112: Excerpts
Baby Einstein Music Box Orchestra: Dan Willis (oboe, Clavinet); Laura Koepke, Clive Smith, Tom Nazziola, Bill Weisbach.
Personnel: Bill Weisbach (melodica, keyboards, percussion); Laura Koepke (bassoon); Tom Nazziola (piano, keyboards); Clive Smith (keyboards).
Audio Mixer: Bill Weisbach.
Arranger: Bill Weisbach.