- Released: August 3, 2010
- Label: Interscope Records
Entertainment Weekly - p.73
"[The album] handily reminds you how much Gaga has done to push American pop back toward the dance floor."
Billboard (p.29) - "Passion Pit turns 'Telephone' into a delicious mix of techno, dubstep and chipmunk vocals."
- 1.Just Dance [Richard Vission Remix] - (remix)
- 2.Poker Face [LLG vs GIG Radio Mix Remix] - (remix)
- 3.Lovegame [Chew Fu Ghettohouse Fix] - (remix)
- 4.Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) [Frankmuzik Remix] - (remix)
- 5.Paparazzi [Stuart Price Remix] - (remix)
- 6.Fame [Glam as You Remix], The - (remix)
- 7.Bad Romance [Starsmith Remix] - (remix)
- 8.Telephone [Passion Pit Remix] - (remix, featuring Beyonc?)
- 9.Alejandro [Sound of Arrows Remix] - (remix)
- 10.Dance in the Dark [Monarchy "Stylites" Remix] - (remix)
Originally released in Japan and then spreading out to other territories as her international star rose, Remix is precisely what it claims: remixed versions of Lady Gaga hits. At 17 tracks it borders on overkill, but that's fitting for Gaga, who has made excessiveness her raison d'?tre, and some of the included remixes are quite good, particularly when they come from either veterans of this game (Pet Shop Boys) or something approaching the latest fashion (Space Cowboy). That this is not an essential addition to Gaga's canon goes without saying -- it is not as sharp and cohesive as You Can Dance, its patchwork nature too evident -- but there's glitz and glamour to enjoy here.perhaps not in as great a number as Fame or Fame Monster, but enough to please those who have worn out either already. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine