Bob Dylan The Best of the Original Mono Recordings
|You Save:||$0.28 (3% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Bob Dylan ~ Bootleg Series, Volume 6: Live 1964-The Philharmonic Hall Concert (2-CD) ~ $14.69
- by Bob Dylan ~ Bootleg Series, Volume 9: The Witmark Demos: 1962-1964 (2-CD Box Set) ~ $17.17
- by Bob Dylan ~ In Concert: Brandeis University 1963 ~ $8.29
- by Bob Dylan ~ Original Mono Recordings ~ $113.09
- Released: October 18, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Sony Legacy
- 1.Song to Woody - (mono)
- 2.Blowin' in the Wind - (mono)
- 3.Times They Are a-Changin', The - (mono)
- 4.Chimes of Freedom - (mono)
- 5.It Ain't Me Babe - (mono)
- 6.Subterranean Homesick Blues - (mono)
- 7.Mr. Tambourine Man - (mono)
- 8.Like a Rolling Stone - (mono)
- 9.Tombstone Blues - (mono)
- 10.Positively 4th Street - (mono)
- 11.Rainy Day Women #12 & 35 - (mono)
- 12.Just Like a Woman - (mono)
- 13.I Want You - (mono)
- 14.I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - (mono)
- 15.All Along the Wachtower - (mono)
Liner Note Author: Greil Marcus.
Photographers: Don Hunstein; Ted Russell; Daniel Kramer ; Jerry Schatzberg; Elliott Landy; Jan Persson; Alice Ochs.
Bob Dylan's first eight albums -- Bob Dylan, The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan, The Times They Are A-Changin', Another Side of Bob Dylan, Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited, Blonde on Blonde, John Wesley Harding -- are presented in their never-before-on-CD original mono mixes. These mixes contain subtle, notable differences from the widely-circulated stereo mixes, so this is an essential set for collectors made all the more desirable by the box's handsome packaging highlighted by a 60-page book containing a new essay by acclaimed Dylan scholar Greil Marcus. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 13 ratings.
Based on 13 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE