- Behind-The-Scenes Documentary: The Thick Brown Line
- Topless Comedy Jam with Julie Strain
- Introduction by Troma President Lloyd Kaufman and Vice President Michael Herz
- "Make Your Own Damn Movie" Preview
- Commentary Tracks
- Deleted Scenes
- Original Trailers
- "Cannibal Lesbian Hoe-Down" Music Video
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 28, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Troma
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Music Video: "Cannibal Lesbian Hoedown"
- Documentary: "The Thick Brown Line"
- Introduction: Lloyd Kaufman - Director, Michael Herz - Vice President of Troma Entertainment
- "Topless Comedy Jam" - Julie Strain
- "Radiation March"
- Lloyd Kaufman - Director, Gabriel Friedman - Director/Editor
- Julie Strain - Star, Brian Spitz - Co-director
- MAKE YOUR OWN DAMN MOVIE
- Troma Trailers
- TALES FROM THE CRAPPER web comic
- Webmonkey's Bananas
- Julie Strain Poster
- Limited Edition 3D Lenticular Box Cover
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Tales From The Crapper
is the inaugural film in Troma Team Video and Lloyd Kaufman's acclaimed "Dogpile 95 Doctrine of Digital Filmmaking," and is destined to be part of all the critic's must see lists. Filmed on three continents, over a three-year period, with six directors, 15 writers and a cast of hundreds, Tales From The Crapper
adds up to pure en-Troma-tainment! Hosted by everyone's favorite "Harbinger of the Horrible," The Crapkeeper (Lloyd Kaufman), Tales From The Crapper
boasts not one, but two films in one extraordinary digital feature! Twice the monsters! Twice the fat guys! And twice the boobies!
Tired of searching for the perfect blend of highbrow entertainment, kung-fu action, alien adventure and hot vampire lesbian sex? Well, look no further, because Tales From The Crapper is the perfect combination of those things!
Troma always gives viewers more bang for their buck, and TALES FROM THE CRAPPER is no exception. Containing two movies in one, a 3-D box cover, and a cast which includes B-movie/porn legends Julie Strain and Ron Jeremy, this one will have viewers reaching for their remote...so they can watch it again and again! Hosted by Troma favorite The Crapkeeper, the movie offers buxom, scantily-clad females, squeamish gore, implausible storylines, and more low-grade sleaze than was ever previously thought imaginable. If the combination of Strain and Jeremy wasn't enough, there are also appearances from Tromantis, Count Smokula, The Penis Monster, and punk rock superstars New Found Glory. Yes folks, it looks like Lloyd Kaufman has outdone himself yet again, only leaving audiences to ponder what unfathomable depths he could possibly sink to for his next release!