- 2 Original Tromatic Introductions
- Wild Behind-the-Scenes Footage
- Commentary by "South Park" Creators Parker and Stone, Plus Star/Producer Jason McHugh and Actors Dian Bachar and Andy Kemler
- Troma Intelligence Test II
- Original Theatrical Trailers
The Soul Of Troma Featurette
- Trey and Matt's Hermaphrodite Public Service Announcement, featuring Lemmy from Motorhead
- Cannibal! The Musical...Live On Stage
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 9, 2000
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Troma
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Cannibal! The Musical Live on Stage
- Digital Comic Book
- Interactive Tour Of Troma Studios
- Interviews With Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and Jason McHugh
- Multi Angle Footage
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Audio Commentary:
- Trey Parker - Director/ Star, Matt Stone, Star, Other Cast & Crew
- by Matt Stone and Trey Parker
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Access
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 07/24/1998
"...There are refreshingly ludicrous notes..."
Box Office - 09/01/1998
"...'Park' devotees will appreciate the familiar bloody slapstick and bursts of comedic rage....The real revelation is the score, a collection of infectious ditties..."
Los Angeles Times - 10/16/1998
"...CANNIBAL! THE MUSICAL has its hilarious moments for sure..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
Cannibal! The Musical
is the true story of the only person convicted of cannibalism in America - Alfred Packer. The sole survivor of an ill-fated trip to the Colorado Territory, he tells his side of the harrowing tale to news reporter Polly Prye as he awaits his execution. And his story goes like this: While searching for gold and love in the Colorado Territory, he and his companions lost their way and resorted to unthinkable horrors, including toe-tapping songs! Packer and his five wacky mining buddies sing and dance their ways into your heart...and then take a bite out of it!
Cannibal! The Musical is Oklahoma meets Bloodsucking Freaks. Brought to you by the Troma Team and Trey Parker - the Rogers and Hammerstein of Horror!
From the creators of "South Park," Trey Parker and Matt Stone, this is the musical that started it all! Three hours of bone chilling, flesh eating musical!
The story of the notorious Alferd Packer, the only man ever convicted of cannibalism in the United States, as told by the creators of SOUTH PARK. A musical comedy horror extravaganza, originally made as a student film at the University of Colorado.
An offbeat horror-comedy-musical based on the true story of Alfred Packer -- an 1870's trail guide who was convicted of killing and then eating five prospectors. Packer is hired by the future victims to help them find gold in the frontier, but he murders them instead.
Filmmaker Trey Parker mixes gore and comic production numbers to tell this unusual tale.
Theatrical Release |
- Songs include:
"Let's Build a Snowman"
"Hang the Bastard"
- This was made when director/screenwriter/star Trey Parker was a student at the University of Colorado.