- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: May 3, 2005
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Bad Boy
- 1.Victory - Diddy / The Notorious B.I.G./50 Cent / Lloyd Banks / Busta Rhymes
- 2.Flava in Ya Ear - Craig Mack
- 3.Hypnotize - The Notorious B.I.G.
- 4.Whoa - Black Rob
- 5.All About the Benjamins - Diddy / The LOX/Lil' Kim / The Notorious B.I.G.
- 6.Big Poppa - The Notorious B.I.G.
- 7.I Need a Girl Part II - Diddy / Loon / Mario Winans / Genuine
- 8.Mo Money Mo Problems - The Notorious B.I.G./Mase / Diddy
- 9.Can't You See - Total / The Notorious B.I.G.
- 10.Only You Remix - 112/Mase / The Notorious B.I.G.
- 11.Feels So Good - Mase
- 12.I Wish - Carl Thomas
- 13.I'll Be Missing You - Diddy / Faith/112
- 14.P. Diddy Outro
- 15.Untitled - (hidden track)
Includes a DVD containing videos & interviews.
Indefatigable hip-hop entrepeneur Sean "Puffy" Combs started Bad Boy records in 1994, long before he rose to pop-culture-icon status, initially signing EPMD roadie Craig Mack and a sleepy-voiced rapper born Christopher Wallace and better known as Biggie Smalls. Mack scored a top-ten crossover hit "Flava In Ya Ear" before slipping into the background, and the Notorious B.I.G.'s role as '90s hip-hop heavyweight and tragic figure is well-known. It wasn't long before Combs/Puff Daddy/P. Diddy started making platinum records under his own name, and the legend of the aptly named Bad Boy records was established.
BAD BOY'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY is a cross-section of the label's hits, with a heaping portion of P. Diddy and Notorious B.I.G. Biggie's represented on eight of the 13 tracks, including defining hits "Hypnotize" and "Big Poppa" and the iconic "Mo' Money, Mo Problems." He's also eulogized on the chart-topping "I'll Be Missing You." Rounding things out, there's Mase's hit "Feel So Good" and the unforgettable remix of "Flava In Ya Ear" (recorded while the song was a hit) featuring LL Cool J, Busta Rhymes, and Biggie. The collection also includes a darkly powerful new single, "Victory 2000" featuring 50 Cent, which samples (of course) the Notorious B.I.G.