- New Featurette Three Little Words: Two Swell Guys
- Vintage Short Roaming Through Michigan
- Theatrical Trailer
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 42 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 25, 2006
- Originally Released: 1950
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.37
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio-Only Bonus: Paula Stone's Hollywood USA Radio Promo
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
- Featurette: Three Little Words: It's All True
- Vintage Fitzpatrick Travel talk Short: Roaming Through Michigan
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
Bert Kalmar (Fred Astaire) always wanted to be a magician, but all it takes is a disastrous opening night to make his dream go poof! So Kalmar movies on...and finds songwriting magic with collaborator Harry Ruby (Red Skelton). The stage-and-screen songsmiths whose many tunes include Groucho Marx's signature "Hooray for Captain Spaulding" receive a Hollywood hooray in this cheerful screen bio featuring a hit parade of Kalmar and Ruby standards (including the title tune and "Who's Sorry Now"). Astaire puts on his dancing shoes for duets with Vera-Ellen and a tap solo. And Debbie Reynolds, in an early screen appearance, portrays Boop-Boop-a-Doop sensation Helen Kane. You'll be Boop-Boop-a-Delighted.
This musical drama is the biography of the songwriting team of Kalmar and Ruby and their climb to success. Songs include: "I Wanna Be Loved By You" and "Who's Sorry Now'" Academy Award Nominations: Best Scoring of a Musical Picture.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Three Little Words
Bio-pic of songwriters Bert Kalmar and Harry Ruby.
A wonderful musical biopic about the lives and careers of songsmiths Bert Kalmar and Harry Ruby.