- Released: December 3, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Interscope Records
- 1.Nookie - For the Nookie (the Neptunes Remix, Neptunes remix)
- 2.Take a Look Around - (Timbaland Remix, Timbaland remix, featuring E-40/8Ball)
- 3.Break Stuff - (DJ Lethal Remix, DJ Lethal remix)
- 4.My Way - (P. Diddy Remix, The P. Diddy remix)
- 5.Crushed - (Bosko Remix, Bosko remix)
- 6.N 2gether Now (All in Together Now) - (Neptunes remix)
- 7.Rearranged - (Timbaland Remix, Timbaland remix)
- 8.Getcha Groove On - (Dirt Road Mix, DJ Premier Dirt Road remix, featuring Xzibit)
- 9.Faith / Fame Remix - (remix, featuring Everlast)
- 10.My Way - (DJ Lethal Remix, DJ Lethal remix)
- 11.Nookie - (androids Vs. Las Putas Remix, Butch Vig Androids Vs. Las Putas remix)
- 12.Counterfeit - (Lethal Dose Extreme Guitar Mix, DJ Lethal Extreme Guitar remix)
- 13.Rollin - (DJ Monk -Vs- The Track Mack Remix, DJ Monk Vs. The Track Mack remix)
- 14.My Way - (DJ Premier Way Remix, DJ Premier Way remix)
- 15.My Way - (William Orbit's Mix, William Orbit remix)
- 16.My Way - (Pistols' Dancehall Dub mix, remix, Dub Pistols' Dancehall Dub)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
NEW OLD SONGS is a collection of Limp Bizkit remixes.
Personnel: Timbaland (vocals); Grisha Dimnant, Paul Logus, Troy Van Leeuwen (guitar); Bosko (electric guitar, talk box, programming); Scott Spencer Storch (keyboards).
Audio Mixers: Josh Abraham; Lethal; Michael Parnin; Paul Logus; Serban Ghenea; Bosko.
Audio Remixers: DJ Lethal; DJ Monk; DJ Premier; Dub Pistols; Fred Durst; Track Mack; Josh Abraham; Mario Winans; Sean "Puffy" Combs; Senator Jimmy D; The Neptunes; Timbaland; William Orbit; Bosko; Butch Vig.
Recording information: Bombay Entertainment Digital Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Daddy's House Recordings, New York, NY; Josh's Garage, Los Angeles, CA; Windmark Studios, Virginia Beach, VA.
While Limp Bizkit scrambled to find a replacement guitarist for the vacancy left by Wes Borland, mastermind Fred Durst found a way to breathe new life into selected tracks from the band's canon. NEW OLD SONGS reads like a who's who of 2001's hottest DJ's. "Nookie" sounds funkier and possibly more compelling than the original, as manipulated by The Neptunes, while Timbaland puts a fresh spin on "Take a Look Around" with hip-hop help from MC's E-40 and Eightball. Limp Bizkit's own man behind the turntables (DJ Lethal) takes center stage with his cut-up version of "Break Stuff." Xzibit checks in with DJ Premier on "Getcha Groove On," while Durst tries his own hand at remixing with guest vocals by Everlast on "Faith/Fame." NEW OLD SONGS is a great introduction for hip-hop fans that find rap metal a bit hard to swallow, as these well produced remixes simultaneously appease hungry Bizkit fans.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 146 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 66,059
- UPC: 606949319229
- Shipping Weight: 0.20/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item