Limp Bizkit New Old Songs [Clean]
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$13.19 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.89 (23% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Released: December 4, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Interscope Records
- 1.Nookie (For the Nookie) - (Neptunes remix)
- 2.Take a Look Around - (Timbaland remix, featuring E-40/8Ball)
- 3.Break Stuff - (DJ Lethal remix)
- 4.My Way - (the P. Diddy Remix, P. Diddy remix)
- 5.Crushed - (Bosko remix)
- 6.N 2gether Now (All in Together Now) - (Neptunes remix)
- 7.Rearranged - (Timbaland remix, featuring Bubba Sparxxx)
- 8.Getcha Groove On - (Dirt Road Mix, remix, featuring Xzibit)
- 9.Faith - (Fame Remix, remix, featuring Everlast)
- 10.My Way - (DJ Lethal remix)
- 11.Nookie - (androids Vs. Las Putas Remix, Butch Vig Androids Vs. Las Putas remix)
- 12.Counterfeit - (Lethal Dose Extreme Guitar Mix, DJ Lethal Extreme Guitar remix)
- 13.Rollin - (DJ Monk Vs the Track Mack Remix, DJ Monk Vs. The Track Mack remix)
- 14.My Way - (DJ Premier Way Remix, DJ Premier Way remix)
- 15.My Way - (William Orbit's Mix, remix)
- 16.My Way - (Pistols' Dancehall Dub mix, Dub Pistols' Dancehall Dub)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
NEW OLD SONGS is a collection of Limp Bizkit remixes.
Personnel: Timbaland (vocals); Paul Logus, Troy Van Leeuwen (guitar); Bosko (electric guitar, talk box); Scott Spencer Storch (keyboards).
Audio Mixers: DJ Lethal; Michael Parnin; Paul Logus; Serban Ghenea; Bosko.
Audio Remixers: DJ Lethal; DJ Monk; Dub Pistols; Fred Durst; Track Mack; Josh Abraham; The Neptunes; Timbaland; William Orbit; Bosko; Butch Vig.
Recording information: Bombay Entertainment Digital Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Daddy's House Recording, New York, NY; Josh's Garage, Los Angeles, CA; Windmark Studios, Virgina Beach, VA.
While Limp Bizkit scrambled to find a replacement guitarist for the vacancy left by Wes Borland, mastermind Fred Durst found a way to breathe new life into selected tracks from the band's canon. NEW OLD SONGS reads like a who's who of 2001's hottest DJ's. "Nookie" sounds funkier and possibly more compelling than the original, as manipulated by The Neptunes, while Timbaland puts a fresh spin on "Take a Look Around" with hip-hop help from MC's E-40 and Eightball. Limp Bizkit's own man behind the turntables (DJ Lethal) takes center stage with his cut-up version of "Break Stuff." Xzibit checks in with DJ Premier on "Getcha Groove On," while Durst tries his own hand at remixing with guest vocals by Everlast on "Faith/Fame." NEW OLD SONGS is a great introduction for hip-hop fans that find rap metal a bit hard to swallow, as these well produced remixes simultaneously appease hungry Bizkit fans.
Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water (CD)
$4.77 Super Savings
Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water [Clean] (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 146 ratings.
Based on 146 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WJMK 104.3 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 60s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE