Limp Bizkit New Old Songs [Clean]
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
- Released: December 4, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Interscope Records
- 1.Nookie (For the Nookie) - (Neptunes remix)
- 2.Take a Look Around - (Timbaland remix, featuring E-40/8Ball)
- 3.Break Stuff - (DJ Lethal remix)
- 4.My Way - (the P. Diddy Remix, P. Diddy remix)
- 5.Crushed - (Bosko remix)
- 6.N 2gether Now (All in Together Now) - (Neptunes remix)
- 7.Rearranged - (Timbaland remix, featuring Bubba Sparxxx)
- 8.Getcha Groove On - (Dirt Road Mix, remix, featuring Xzibit)
- 9.Faith - (Fame Remix, remix, featuring Everlast)
- 10.My Way - (DJ Lethal remix)
- 11.Nookie - (androids Vs. Las Putas Remix, Butch Vig Androids Vs. Las Putas remix)
- 12.Counterfeit - (Lethal Dose Extreme Guitar Mix, DJ Lethal Extreme Guitar remix)
- 13.Rollin - (DJ Monk Vs the Track Mack Remix, DJ Monk Vs. The Track Mack remix)
- 14.My Way - (DJ Premier Way Remix, DJ Premier Way remix)
- 15.My Way - (William Orbit's Mix, remix)
- 16.My Way - (Pistols' Dancehall Dub mix, Dub Pistols' Dancehall Dub)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
NEW OLD SONGS is a collection of Limp Bizkit remixes.
Personnel: Timbaland (vocals); Paul Logus, Troy Van Leeuwen (guitar); Bosko (electric guitar, talk box); Scott Spencer Storch (keyboards).
Audio Mixers: DJ Lethal; Michael Parnin; Paul Logus; Serban Ghenea; Bosko.
Audio Remixers: DJ Lethal; DJ Monk; Dub Pistols; Fred Durst; Track Mack; Josh Abraham; The Neptunes; Timbaland; William Orbit; Bosko; Butch Vig.
Recording information: Bombay Entertainment Digital Studios, Los Angeles, CA; Daddy's House Recording, New York, NY; Josh's Garage, Los Angeles, CA; Windmark Studios, Virgina Beach, VA.
While Limp Bizkit scrambled to find a replacement guitarist for the vacancy left by Wes Borland, mastermind Fred Durst found a way to breathe new life into selected tracks from the band's canon. NEW OLD SONGS reads like a who's who of 2001's hottest DJ's. "Nookie" sounds funkier and possibly more compelling than the original, as manipulated by The Neptunes, while Timbaland puts a fresh spin on "Take a Look Around" with hip-hop help from MC's E-40 and Eightball. Limp Bizkit's own man behind the turntables (DJ Lethal) takes center stage with his cut-up version of "Break Stuff." Xzibit checks in with DJ Premier on "Getcha Groove On," while Durst tries his own hand at remixing with guest vocals by Everlast on "Faith/Fame." NEW OLD SONGS is a great introduction for hip-hop fans that find rap metal a bit hard to swallow, as these well produced remixes simultaneously appease hungry Bizkit fans.
Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water (CD)
$4.48 Super Savings
Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water [Clean] (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 146 ratings.
Based on 146 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE