- Released: July 1, 2002
- Label: Astralwerks
Uncut - 8/02, p.1163 out of 5
- "...A novel experiment."
CMJ - 8/5/02, p.15
"...As a stand-alone dub record, it holds its own nicely..."
NME (Magazine) - 6/22/02, p.527 out of 10
- "...[A] most exciting prospect...The album is rife with excellent brass arrangements that pay homage to the multicultural guitar music of Albarn's youth..."
- 1.Jungle Fresh (19/2000)
- 2.Strictly Rubbadub (Slow Country)
- 3.Banana Baby (Tomorrow Comes Today)
- 4.Monkey Racket (Man Research)
- 5.De-Punked (Punk)
- 6.P45 (5/4)
- 7.Dub 09 (Starshine)
- 8.Crooked Dub (Soundcheck)
- 9.Mutant Genus (New Genius)
- 10.Come Again (Re-Hash)
- 11.Fistful Of Peanuts, A (Clint Eastwood)
- 12.Lil' Dub Chefin' (M1A1)
Gorillaz: 2D, Noodle, Russel, Murdoc (a.k.a. Damon Albarn, Del Tha Funky Homosapien, Sky Edwards, Dan The Automator).
Space Monkeyz: Darren, Richie, Gavin (various instruments, programming).
Additional personnel: Miho Hatori, Tina Weymouth, U Brown, Earl 16, Terry Hall (vocals); Simon Katz (guitar, organ); Brian Pisce (strings); Michael Smith (flute, horns); Dennis Rollins, Dominic Glover, Martin Shaw (horns); 2D (piano, Melodica, stylophone); Stuart Zender (Clavinet); Stuart Zender, Phil Soul, Dan Left Hand (bass); Jeff Scantlebury (percussion); Jaques Shythe (castanets).
Producers: Dan The Automator, Tom Girling, Jason Cox.
Personnel: Miho Hatori, Terry Hall , Tina Weymouth, U-Brown (vocals); Simon Katz (guitar, organ); Dennis Rollins, Dominic Glover, Martin Shaw (horns); Stuart Zender (Clavinet); Jeff Scantlebury (percussion).
Recording information: Bedrooms, London, England; Cannes, France; Hampshire, England; London, England.
Illustrator: J.C. Hewlett.
Unknown Contributor Role: Dubversive.