- Released: October 3, 2011
- Label: Rhino
Description by OLDIES.com:
Seasons Greetings: A Jersey Boys Christmas
wraps up 15 brand-new versions of Christmas classics performed in the style of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons by members of the award-winning Jersey Boys
cast. The project is being overseen by Bob Gaudio, a founding member of the Four Seasons and the band's principal songwriter, who was instrumental in the creating the music for The Jersey Boys
. The Jersey Boys original cast album has been certified RIAA-Platinum.
The Jersey Boys musical has been a runaway smash on both Broadway and in their touring productions around the world. 2006 Tony Award Winner for Best Musical, Broadway's biggest success story takes you behind the music of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, following the rags-to-rock-to-riches tale of four blue-collar kids working their way from the streets of Newark to the heights of stardom.
- 1.Joy To The World (London)
- 2.Winter Wonderland (Las Vegas)
- 3.Little Drummer Boy (National Tour)
- 4.Santa Medley John Lloyd Young
- 5.Holy Night / Rise Up Shepherd
- 6.God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen (Australia)
- 7.Jingle Bell Rock (Australia)
- 8.A King Is Born (Broadway)
- 9.Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Broadway)
- 10.White Christmas (London)
- 11.I'll Be Home For Christmas (Broadway)
- 12.Angels From The Realm Of Glory (Australia)
- 13.Silver Bells / Silent Night (Las Vegas)
- 14.Do You Hear What I Hear (Las Vegas)
- 15.Breath Of Heaven / We Three Kings (Las Vegas)
- 16.Carol Of The Bells / Angels We Have Heard On High
- 17.Auld Lang Syne
Audio Mixer: Pete Karam.
Liner Note Authors: Marshall Brickman; Rick Elice.
Recording information: Dark Horse Recording, Nashville, TN; MSR Studios, NYC; Sandcastle Studios, Sydney, Australia; Sarm Studios, London.
Arranger: Ron Melrose.
Bob Gaudio, a founding member of the Four Seasons and the group's principal songwriter, produced this holiday album featuring cast members of the musical Jersey Boys singing Christmas classics in the Four Seasons' vocal style.