- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 47 minutes
- Video: Black & White / Color
- Released: April 26, 2011
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: A&E Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
A minute-by-minute account of the last, disastrous voyage of the airship "Hindenburg," examining the possibility that it might have fallen victim to terrorism.
A fascinating documentary about the most famous dirigible in history -- the Hindenburg. In addition to exploring the notorious disaster that befell the airship, the program details its creation by Count Ferdinand Zeppelin. Through rare film clips and interviews with eyewitnesses and survivors of the catastrophe, "The Hindenburg" tells you everything you ever wanted to know about the subject.
High Flying |
- Aired originally on the History Channel.
- Produced by Greystone Communications, Inc. for the History Channel.
- The set includes 2 separate volumes which are not available individually.
- Includes the actual Herb Morrison radio broadcast reporting the disaster, plus interviews with survivors and witnesses.
- Additional production credit: Michael Katz (A&E executive producer).
- Copyright 1996 by A&E Television Networks.