- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 26, 2011
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Miramax Echo Bridge
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This fourth installment of the "Hellraiser" series explains the origin of the puzzle box (which opens the path to Hell),that has played a central role in each of the films.
The cube dates back to 18th century France, and is linked to the ancestors of a man named Paul -- who is the current owner of the box. And since the toy has been part of Paul's bloodline for centuries, only he can create a box that will counteract it...
Demonic Possession |
Good Vs. Evil |
Psychic Forces |
Theatrical Release |
- The actual director is special effects expert Kevin Yagher, who disassociated himself from this movie by using the popular pseudonym Alan Smithee.
- Released theatrically in the USA March 15, 1996.
- Color by CFI.
- Additional cast: Charlotte Chatton (Genevieve) and Mickey Cotrell (Duc De L'Isle).