- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 33 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 26, 2011
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: Miramax Echo Bridge
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Get ready for the resurrection of Pinhead who wreaks more havoc on humankind along with a terrifying new batch of ghouls.
TV journalist Joey gets drawn into the world of the supernatural while investigating a mysterious death. She discovers that a strange sculpture housed at a sleazy night club was responsible. The evil Cenobite, Pinhead, is released from the sculpture by a human sacrifice and proceeds to wreak havoc.
Demonic Possession |
Theatrical Release |
- "Hellraiser III" was preceded by "Hellraiser" and "Hellbound: Hellraiser II." Although all three films were supposed to be set in New York City, the first two were made in London and the third was made in North Carolina.
- Rated BBFC 18 by the British Board of Film Censors.
- Color by Foto-Kem.
- Mechanical special effects coordinator was Ray Bivins. Sculptures were by Paul Catlin and Allen Mansfield. Physical effects were by Kevin McCarthy and John Wells.