Wang Chung Everybody Wang Chung Tonight...Wang Chung's Greatest Hits
Hurry! Only 2 copies left Sorry no back-orders
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
sku: USP 25122
- by Wang Chung ~ The Best of 20th Century Masters / Millennium Collection ~ $8.34
- by Thompson Twins ~ Greatest Hits [Arista] ~ $7.19
- Released: March 25, 1997
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Geffen Gold Line Sp.
- 1.Dance Hall Days
- 2.Don't Let Go
- 3.Don't Be My Enemy
- 4.Hypnotize Me
- 5.Let's Go!
- 6.Praying to a New God
- 7.What's So Bad About Feeling Good?
- 9.To Live and Die in L.A.
- 10.Big World
- 11.Fun Tonight: The Early Years - (previously unreleased)
- 12.Everybody Have Fun Tonight
- 13.Space Junk - (Wang Chung '97 mix)
- 14.Dance Hall Days - (Flashing Back to Happiness 7" Mix)
EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT includes one new Wang Chung song.
Wang Chung: Jack Hues, Nick Feldman, Darren Costin.
Producers: Chris Hughes, Ross Cullum, Peter Wolf, Tony Swain, Steve Jolley, Wang Chung, Adam Wren, The Rapino Brothers.
Engineers include: Chris Hughes, Ross Cullum, Brian Malouf, Peter Muller.
Includes liner notes by Sal Manna.
Audio Mixers: Jeremy Smith ; Brian Malouf.
Photographers: Carol Lee; Victoria Pearson-Cameron.
Arranger: Peter Wolf .
Everybody Wang Chung Tonight: Wang Chung's Greatest Hits does a good job in collecting all of Wang Chung's 1980s hits. In fact, this well-assembled collection doesn't miss a beat -- it includes all eight of the duo's charted singles. A hybrid of 1980s post-punk pop/rock and new wave, Wang Chung's music was at times somewhat middle of the road (a case in point: the Top Ten hit "Let's Go") but, when at their edgy best, they produced some of the decade's most memorable hits. Among these is the swingin' 1984 Top 20 smash "Dance Hall Days," the eerie, mid-tempo "To Live and Die in L.A.," and the unforgettable "Everybody Have Fun Tonight," one of 1986's biggest hits. Also included in this collection is the interesting "Fun Tonight: The Early Years," which is "Everybody Have Fun Tonight"'s original demo (in ballad form) and was the single's B-side (and is quite a good recording in its own right). "Space Junk" is a groovy, shuffling, hip-hop-infused new track (at times reminiscent of Portishead) and one of the album's definite highlights. Finally, an updated and surprisingly good house/techno mix of "Dance Hall Days" rounds out this collection, which, for the casual fan, manages to include all of the duo's essential recordings and then some. If only all greatest-hits albums could be this thorough. ~ Jose F. Promis
Top of The Pop Hits - The 80s (6-CD Box Set / Cardboard...
Out of PrintSave for Later
Rock of the 80's [Universal Special Products] (CD)
$5.97 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 15 ratings.
Based on 15 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 24,526
- UPC: 720642512227
- Shipping Weight: 0.26/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
Hunting High and Low [Bonus CD] [Bonus Tracks] (2-CD)
$22.74 LABOR DAY
- Aerosmith Devil's Got a New Disguise: The Very Best of Aerosmith (CD) ~ $7.18
- Arthur Alexander The Greatest (CD) ~ $17.09
- Tony Bennett Greatest Hits of the '50s (CD) ~ $7.19
- Blue Collar Comedy Tour The Best Of Blue Collar Comedy (2-CD) ~ $12.58
- Brooks & Dunn Brooks and Dunn - The Greatest Hits Video Collection (DVD) ~ $12.50 LABOR DAY