- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 46 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 5, 2011
- Originally Released: 1966
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Stylishly shot, making excellent use of reflecting and distorting mirrors to increase the feeling that things are not what they seem, ARABESQUE tracks the attempts of a good-intentioned but slightly bumbling American professor (Gregory Peck) to decipher a secret message while evading the dangerous attentions of two Arab men with separate agendas. Sophia Loren as the gorgeous but untrustworthy Yasmin attaches herself to Peck as she plays all sides against each other. As they grow closer to unraveling the secret message, Peck must decide if he can trust Loren--for the stakes are as high as his life.
Campus Life |
Theatrical Release |
- Christian Dior designed Sophia Loren's wardrobe for the film.