- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 45 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 5, 2011
- Originally Released: 1952
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - English, French
- Subtitles - French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Witness Barbary Coast intrigue and romance as the crew of the Pilgrim mix with unsavory pirates and uncouth sea captains in 1850's San Francisco. True-blue Captain Jonathan Clark takes on a Russian princess for a voyage to her homeland, but when she is kidnapped, he and a colorful band of rivals must unite to rescue her.
Sparks fly in 1850's San Francisco when Jonathan Clark, a tough sea captain, meets Marina, a Russian countess on the lam to avoid a pre-arranged marriage in her homeland. Just as the two have fallen in love, however, Marina's aristocratic fiancé arrives and forces her to board his ship. Although Clark at first believes he's been jilted, he soon finds out what really happened -- and he'll do anything to get Marina back...
High Seas |
Kidnapping And Missing Persons |
- Color by Technicolor.
- Released theatrically in New York City October, 1952.