- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 34 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: December 26, 2006
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Direct Source Label
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital - English, French, Spanish
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus: Chapter Selection
- Interactive Menu
Performers, Cast and Crew:
When Nancy and her teenage son move to Deerview, the small, old-fashioned community will never be the same. Nancy soon realizes she is the only woman in town who would rather crack a joke than an egg. But the town gets their biggest laugh when Nancy organizes a mother-son football game with the unathletic housewives.
Roseanne expanded her rock-the-boat sitcom persona to feature length in this made-for-TV effort.
After her husband dies, Nancy Seavers takes her son, Tim, from the hustle-and-bustle city of L.A. to the ho-hum town of Deerview. There, Nancy stands out among the relatively meek suburban housewives in her school district. Nancy really heats things up when she decides to participate with Tim in the annual fathers-and-sons football game.
Soon, her nonconformity impresses the local mothers and even attracts the affections of a sweet high school principal who has always taken the road more traveled.
Family (General) |
Family Interaction |
Football Players |
High School Students |
Made-For-Network TV |
- A Think Entertainment production in tandem with The Avnet/Kerner Company. Originally aired on ABC-TV.
- The Turner videocassette is part of the "ACQ Collection."