- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 37 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 20, 1998
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: Paramount
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Surround - English
- Dolby Surround - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 12/01/1998
"...Matthau and Lemmon have the kind of chemistry (of three decades' standing) that can't be concocted...The two seem genuinely happy to be in one another's company..."
USA Today - 05/01/1998
"...Enjoy how the two pros so easily slip back into their ancient bickering personas..."
Box Office - 06/01/1998
"...Lemmon is right on the money again..."
In the sequel to "The Odd Couple," decades have passed since uncompromising slob Oscar and fussy neatnick Felix shared the trials and tribulations of apartment life together. After years of going their separate ways, the two are suddenly thrown together again, en route to the wedding of Oscar's son to Felix's daughter. A traumatic road trip ensues.