- Brand New Panavision Film Transfer for DVD Video
- Iso-Cam Versions of Select Songs for Each Band Member
- Audio Commentary from Angus & Malcolm Young
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 2 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: November 11, 2003
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: Sony
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: New Panavision film transfer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby 5.1 Surround Sound - Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Angus Young, Malcom Young - Band Members
- Interactive Features:
- Iso-Cam Versions of Select Songs
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Additional Products:
- "Shoot to Thrill"
- "Back in Black"
- "Hell Ain't a Bad Place to Be"
- "Fire Your Guns"
- "The Jack"
- "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"
- "Hells Bells"
- "High Voltage"
- "Whole Lotta Rosie"
- "You Shook Me All Night Long"
- "Let There Be Rock"
- "Highway to Hell"
- "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Description by OLDIES.com:
When AC/DC came crashing through the gates of Castle Donington in August of 1991, they were headlining their third "Monsters of Rock" festival at the fabled venue. They proceeded to assault the massive audience with a two-hour set chock-full of their greatest hits, and an over-the-top visual spectacle that included firing cannons, the hells bell and a giant inflatable Rosie. Filmed in 35mm Panavision with 26 cameras, AC/DC: Live at Donington
is one of the greatest live concert documents of all time.
Songs include "Thunderstruck," "Shoot To Thrill," "Back In Black," "Hell Ain't A Bad Place To Be," "Heatseeker," "Fire Your Guns," "Jailbreak," "The Jack," "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap," "Moneytalks," "Hells Bells," "High Voltage," "Whole Lotta Rosie," "You Shook Me All Night Long," "T.N.T.," "Let There Be Rock," "Highway To Hell" and "For Those About To Rock (We Salute You)."
Two hours of explosive footage from the legendary hard rockers themselves, LIVE AT DONNINGTON sees Angus Young and the boys hit the stage and wow a sizeable crowd at 1991's Monsters of Rock show at Castle Donnington. Always a spectacular live presence, AC/DC manage to take their recorded output to a whole new level in the live arena, combining some classic hard rock sounds with a level of cheeky showmanship that never fails to raise a smile. Singer Brain Johnson delivers an inimitable gravely vocal performance while resplendent in his trademark "cheesecutter" cap, while Young is of course decked out in full-on schoolboy attire as he unleashes some devastating guitar pyrotechnics. When it comes to hard rock, few bands are able to touch AC/DC for basic punishing riffs and strong vocal melodies that fans love to howl along to, and LIVE AT DONNINGTON offers the chance to witness them in all their glory. Twenty tracks are performed, including the classics "Back in Black," "You Shook Me All Night Long," "Dirty Deeds," "Highway To Hell," "Hells Bells" and "Thunderstruck."
Concert Footage |
Hard Rock |
Heavy Metal |
Metal (Music) |
Music (General) |
Music Video |
Pop / Rock |
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 137 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 31,468
- UPC: 074645696393
- Shipping Weight: 0.23/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item