- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: December 16, 2003
- Originally Released: 1950
- Label: Republic Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Told in a series of flashbacks, this tense, moody film noir drama concerns the attempts of district attorney Bogart to crack a ring of hired killers. Just as victory is at hand, the key witness dies and the DA, after four years on the case, must start again from square one. Painstakingly retracing the murderers' gruesome steps, the dedicated DA searches for the necessary evidence with which to convict the gang leader. Based on the Murder, Inc. trials.
- "The Enforcer" was inspired by Abe Reles' real-life investigation into a crime organization known as Murder, Inc.