- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 25 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: July 12, 2005
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Turner Home Ent
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround Stereo 2.0 English
- Additional Release Material:
- Never Before Seen Episode
- Audio Commentary: On four episodes, all on Disc 1.
- The Gert Pilot - the original pitch for Sealab 2021 made to and rejected by CN execs
- Interactive Features:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The amusing underwater adventures of SEALAB 2021 continue in this third season of fun and frolics from the crew. Could it be possible to colonize the depths of the ocean so that humans could live there' That is the question they face as they traverse the ocean floor. Unfortunately the team are somewhat incompetent, leading to a series of misadventures that provide plenty of laughs. The third season is included here in its entirety.
Description by Warner Home Video:
Oh, what a difference a year makes. The crew of the classic 1972 series Sealab 2020 has been replaced with a gang of misfits unfit for public service. Their mission: to investigate underwater colonization. They are doing a very bad job.
Cable Original |
Future / Futuristic Worlds |