- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 2 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 15, 2004
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Turner Home Ent
- 2-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Collectors Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Surround Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Alternate Endings (For the Episode "I, Robot")
- Deleted Scenes (For the Episode "Little Orphan Angry")
- Unaired "Pitch Pilot"
- Uncensored Scenes for Radio Free Sealab
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Originally airing on The Cartoon Network, SEALAB 2021 is an outlandish comedy that is set in a deeply twisted future. The crew of Sealab is sent underwater to investigate and determine whether or not underwater colonization is a realistic possibility. Along the way, they confront a series of sci-fi situations that will test their sanity. This release contains every episode from the show's first season.
Description by Warner Home Video:
It is the year 2021.
In this mind-bogglingly distant future, Sealab rises imperiously from the ocean's floor, her crew charged with exploring the possibility of underwater colonization. That is, when they're not fighting giant squids over a toy oven.* Or running pirate radio stations. Or trying to put their brains into robot bodies. Or going back in time. Or being attacked by flesh-ripping aliens. Or becoming addicted to scorpion venom. Or getting stuck in a storage closet. Or going back in time again.
Captain Murphy. Marco. Debbie. Stormy. Doctor Quinn. Dolphin Boy. They're all inside this box, screaming to get out so they can live inside your television. So buy the damn thing and set them free. You'll be ridiculously glad you did. Promise.
*Makes real cupcakes! With a 40-watt bulb!