Patrea: Go Mom Fitness - Prenatal Fitness for Total Body
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 30 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 1, 2011
- Originally Released: 2007
- Label: Bayview Films
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: The Benefits of Kegel Exercises
- Diastasis Recti Information and Self Test
- How Breastfeeding Helps You Get Back In Shape
- A Closer Look at Majors for Minors Music
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Hosted by||Patrea Aeschliman|
Expectant mothers concerned about staying fit as their pregnancy progresses can now do so without worrying about their physical activity having negative effects on their unborn child as Go Mom fitness collaborates with ob/gyns, women's health experts, and nurses to design a workout that if both safe and effective. Being in better shape means having a more comfortable pregnancy, delivery, and recovery, and this workout that can be performed from conception to birth will strengthen all the muscles needed to ensure that mother and child have a positive birthing experience.
Exercise | Instructional (General) | Workout
NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD)
99¢ on SALE
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!