WWII Aviation: Air Front, Volume 3: Japan, Triumph & Defeat, 1941-1945
|CYBER WEEK SALE:||$4.43 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.52 (44% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 8 minutes
- Released: January 25, 2011
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Arts Magic
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo
Description by OLDIES.com:
Following the attack on Pearl Harbor, the Japanese Empire rapidly surged out into south-east Asia and the Central Pacific. Triumph & Defeat '41 - '45 tells the story of the initial Japanese successes and then the relentless fight back by the Allies across the vast distances of the Pacific. Allied Air Force & Navy aircraft supported the advance through the Solomon, Gilbert, Marshall and Philippine Island groups. With the Mariana Islands secured, the massive B-29 bombing campaign would now take the war to Japan itself, culminating in the devastating atomic bomb attacks of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
This documentary explains how, in the wake of their attack on Pearl Harbor, the Japanese quickly established control of the Pacific theater during WWII, only to see the Allied forces - American in particular - slowly and consistently beat them back until victory was sealed by dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Atrocities of the Orient (aka Beast of the East) (DVD)
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK
- 3 Pack Westerns: The Way West / Escort West / Chato's Land (DVD) ~ $1.79 CYBER WEEK
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK
- Annie (DVD) ~ 01¢ CYBER WEEK
- Burt Reynolds Comedy Triple Feature: Gator / Breaking In / Fuzz (2-DVD) ~ $1.19 CYBER WEEK