Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 58 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 25, 2011
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Magnolia
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Commentary with Writer/Director Alex Gibney
- Interview with Writer/Director Alex Gibney
- Extended Interviews
- Deleted Scenes
- HDNet: A Look at Client 9
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 11/05/2010
"While its full title suggest that CLIENT 9 is about the highs and lows in one powerful man's life, the movie is more rightly an anatomy of political gamesmanship at a high level."
A.V. Club - 11/04/2010
"[T]he film rescues the story from tabloid hell, and asks for a saner assessment of a deeply flawed man." -- Grade: B
Movieline - 11/02/2010
"[T]he proliferation of Alex Gibney films alone makes a strong argument for the idea that investigative documentaries are picking up the slack left by the decline of long-form magazine journalism."
Wall Street Journal - 11/12/2010
"Say what you will about Eliot Spitzer, he's a marvelous subject for a documentary, and Alex Gibney has made a film worthy of him..."
Los Angeles Times - 11/12/2010
"Alex Gibney has expertly used his own set of skills to deliver a taut and compelling investigation of that scandal and what led to it."
Total Film - 04/01/2011
4 stars out of 5 -- "[A] compulsively fascinating probe of power and its dark side."
Sight and Sound - 04/01/2011
"[A] fascinating film....The film has all the ingredients of a TV crime movie -- sex, money, power and even an undercurrent of comedy."