- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 57 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: May 22, 2007
- Originally Released: 1955
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.35
- Dolby Surround Stereo 2.0. English
- Mono 1.0 French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A renegade German freighter captain has both the British and German Navies in hot pursuit when he embarks from Australia across the Pacific as WWII breaks out. To make matters worse, the globetrotting adventuress he takes on as a passenger, has the crew in a lather.
World War II serves as the backdrop for an exciting spy story. Karl Ehrlich, a Nazi-hating German sea captain, is commanding a ship being chased by the navies of both Germany and England. As they try to cope with the pursuit, Ehrlich and his unhappy crew also must contend with a lack of food and fuel. But most dangerous of all is the alluring female spy on board...
High Seas |
Theatrical Release |
World War II
- Filmed in CinemaScope and WarnerColor.