- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: G
- Run Time: 1 hours, 17 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 6, 2007
- Originally Released: 1953
- Label: Walt Disney Video
- 2-Disc Set
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.1 Disney Enhanced Surround Sound - English, French, Spanish
- Restored Original Theatrical Soundtrack
- Subtitles, English (SDH), French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Songs
- Alternate Ending: Never-Before-Seen Alternate Ending
- Sneak Peek at the New TINKER BELL Movie
- "In Walt's Words: A New Discovery! Walt Disney Reveals 'Why I Made 'Peter Pan'"
- "Magical Environment: Take Flight with Peter Pan Above the London Skyline"
- "Peter's Playful Prank DVD Storybook"
- "The PETER PAN Story: 1952 Featurette"
- "You Can Fly: The Making of PETER PAN"
- "Camp Never Land: Explore Never Land with All-New Multilevel Games: Smee-doku Challenge; T-'argh'-et Practice; Tink's Fantasy Flight"
- Disney's FastPlay
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 02/15/2002
"...The movie has weathered time well..."
Entertainment Weekly - 03/09/2007
"The movie's greatest creation remains Tinker Bell, a testy bombshell who wreaks jealous havoc..." -- Grade: A
USA Today - 03/09/2007
4 stars out of 4 -- "[I]ts lack of pretension weathers years nicely."
Ultimate DVD - 03/01/2007
4 stars out of 5 -- "[A]n example of the extraordinary peaks of artistry the studio could achieve."
Join mischievous Peter Pan, the young boy who refuses to grow up, his hot-tempered pixie pal, Tinker Bell and the Darling children as they soar away to the mysterious Never-Never land where childhood lasts forever in this magical, musical adventure. Based on J.M. Barrie's 1904 book.
- Theatrical release: 1953.
Rereleased 1958, 1969, 1976, 1982, and 1989.
- PETER PAN is the 14th full-length animated feature from Walt Disney Pictures.