- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 21 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: May 22, 2007
- Originally Released: 1932
- Label: Universal Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Mono - English
- Subtitles - English (SDH), French - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Introduction: by Turner Classic Movies Host And Film Historian Robert Osborne
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
This comedy marks the only time the future Mr. And Mrs. Gable were paired together on screen. Lombard portrays a sweet innocent girl who manages to reform a heel of a guy played by Gable.
Smooth-talking professional gambler Babe Stewart gets married on a whim after losing a coin toss, only to find that his blushing bride expects him to settle down and go straight.
- Film originated as an adaptation of the Val Lewton novel, "No Bed of Her Own." After many attempts to fashion a script acceptable to the Hays Office responsible for maintaining the moral standards of motion pictures, the Clark Gable-Miriam Hopkins project was abandoned and the title and Gable were borrowed for "No Man of Her Own."
- "No Man of Her Own" was Gable's first film for Paramount after being loaned out by MGM. It was his only screen pairing with future wife Carole Lombard.
- Released in USA December 30, 1932.