- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 47 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 18, 2011
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: "Yeah Ya Know (Takers)" by T.I. - Music Promo
- Filmmaker & Cast Commentary
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.39
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 08/27/2010
"Brown and Ealy are very good....The best is Dillon, whose cop may or may not be compromised..."
Hollywood Reporter - 08/16/2010
"Dillon captures the world-weary cynicism of a dogged, sometimes brutal cop who often is in trouble with his superiors. Hernandez is likable as his more laid-back partner..."
Total Film - 09/27/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "[A] slickly satisfying genre exercise with sufficient thrills, spills and frills to keep you hooked."
A Los Angeles detective races to bust a group of notorious thieves before they can carry out a 20-million-dollar heist in this crime thriller from director/co-screenwriter John Luessenhop and writing partner Avery Duff. Their heists are planned to perfection, and they never leave behind a shred of evidence. But when greed gets the best of the gang and they agree to one last job, one seasoned detective (Matt Dillon) vows to put them behind bars for good.