Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 53 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 4, 2011
- Originally Released: 1990
- Label: 20th Century Fox
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- DTS HD Master Audio - English, French, Spanish
- Subtitles - Cantonese, English, Korean, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
An elite naval attack group known as "Seals," embarks upon a mission to rescue captives being held in the Middle East. Once there, they stumble upon important information: the terrorists have gotten hold of hand-held nuclear weapons, and they're planning to launch an attack. Now, with the help of a half-Lebanese TV reporter, the unit must make sure they find those weapons before it's too late.
Theatrical Release |
- Budget estimate $20 million.
- Shot on location in Virginia Beach, Virginia and Cartagena, Spain. Color by Technicolor.
- Began shooting September 18, 1989; Released in USA July 20, 1990.
- The Navy SEALS, which stands for SEa, Air, and Land, is an elite naval commando unit formed under the JFK administration in the early 1960s.
- Joanne Whalley-Kilmer's wardrobe was designed by Giorgio Armani.
- Rated BBFC 15.