- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: June 7, 2011
- Label: 429 Records
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 2.Country Doctor
- 4.This Too Shall Pass
- 5.Circus on the Moon
- 6.Defenders of the Flag
- 7.Intro: Bobby Read / Variation II [Excerpt]/Catenaires [Excerpt]
- 8.Talk of the Town / Charlie, Woody, n' You
- 9.What the Hell Happened
- 10.Fortunate Son / Comfortably Numb
- 12.Little Sadie / White Wheeled Limousine / Just One More
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.The Wind Up / Big Rock Candy Mountain / Candy Mountain Run
- 2.Line in the Dust
- 3.Shadow Hand
- 4.Tango King
- 5.Resting Place
- 6.Michael Raphael
- 7.Intro Sonata, Movement IV [Excerpt]
- 8.Gonna Be Some Changes Made
- 10.The Good Life
- 11.Cartoons & Candy
- 12.Swan Song
- 13.Standing on the Moon / Halcyon Days
Personnel: Bruce Hornsby (vocals, dulcimer, accordion, piano); Doug Derryberry (vocals, acoustic guitar, electric guitar, mandolin); Bobby Read (vocals, bass clarinet, saxophone, EWI); John "J.T." Thomas (vocals, organ, keyboards); Jv Collier (bass guitar); Sonny Emory (drums).
Audio Mixers: Wayne Pooley; Bruce Hornsby.
Recording information: 2007-2009.
Photographers: Carey Wilhelm; Sean Smith ; Katherine Fisher.
This two-disc set features live performances from Bruce Hornsby and his band the Noisemakers recorded between 2007 and 2009, and puts the band's impressive ability to jam in styles ranging from rock to jazz and bluegrass on full display.