- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 4, 2011
- Originally Released: 2010
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio Commentary with Producers Eli Roth, Eric Newman and Thomas A. Bliss
- Audio Commentary with Director Daniel Stamm and Actors Ashley Bell, Patrick Fabian and Louis Herthum
- The Devil You Know: The Making Of The Last Excorcism
- Real Stories of Exorcism: Interviews with Actual Victims and Participants
- 2009 Cannes Film Festival Teaser Trailer
- Protection Prayer
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Hollywood Reporter - 08/20/2010
"Director Daniel Stamm maintains a nice, slowly tightening grip on the chilly atmospherics..."
Los Angeles Times - 08/27/2010
"THE LAST EXORCISM stirs up a caldron of handheld-camera technique, faith-challenged drama and solid acting for a suitably squirmy tale of demonic possession."
USA Today - 08/26/2010
"The buildup to the devilish acts is potent..."
Box Office - 08/26/2010
5 stars out of 5 -- "It's scary fun and packed with comic bits that skate between sad and absurd like the best of reality TV."
Entertainment Weekly - 09/03/2010
"The film shrewdly exploits our voyeurism..." -- Grade: B
A.V. Club - 08/26/2010
"Aided by strong performances from Bell and Fabian, Stamm deftly plays with the boundary of fact and fiction..." -- Grade: B
Rolling Stone - 08/26/2010
3 stars out of 4 -- "Fabian performs way beyond scary-movie duty as the Rev....THE LAST EXORCISM gives you good reason to be very afraid of the dark."
New York Times - 08/27/2010
"[A]n unusually restrained and genuinely eerie little movie....THE LAST EXORCISM is grounded in strong acting and carefully doled out shocks."
Total Film - 08/24/2010
"Stamm delivers chills that seep under the skin, aided by HOSTEL heavyweight producer Eli Roth's input as producer."
Uncut - 01/01/2011
3 stars out of 5 -- "A decade on from THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, this mock doc also takes cues from THE WICKER MAN and ROSEMARY'S BABY..."
Empire - 01/07/2010
4 stars out of 5 -- "This mock-documentary produced by Eli Roth engages instantly thanks to an interestingly conceived lead character and a charismatic performance."