Tsunami - The Aftermath (2-DVD)
Only 10 copies left
|You Save:||$7 (47% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 51 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: April 24, 2007
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: HBO Home Video
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Dolby Surround Stereo 2.0 - Spanish
- Subtitles - English, French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- "The Story Behind The Film"
- "Recreating Nature's Fury"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Tim Roth, Toni Collette & Sophie Okonedo|
|Performer:||Chiwetel Ejiofor, Hugh Bonneville, Kate Ashfield & George MacKay|
|Directed by||Bharat Nalluri|
|Screenwriting by||Abi Morgan|
|Composition by||Alex Heffes|
|Cinematography by||John de Borman|
|Produced by||Finola Dwyer|
This mini-series from HBO is based on the devastating tsunami that wreaked havoc on Thailand in December 2004. The drama unfolds as a number of different stories of survival and loss are told, while the thoughts of scientists whose warnings were ignored are also included in the narrative. TSUNAMI - THE AFTERMATH is a touching and deeply thoughtful meditation on this tragic event, and is full of high-quality performances and production values.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Against the Tide: Portrait of a Jazz Legend (With Bonus CD) (DVD)(2)
$13.30 Super Savings
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Rockford Files - Complete Series (22-DVD) ~ $34.48 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Combat Classics - 50 Movie Pack (12-DVD) ~ $9.98 on SALE