- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 3 hours
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: July 10, 2007
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: HBO Home Video
- 2-Disc Set
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish, French
- Additional Release Material:
- Behind the Scenes: "Art of Corpsing"
- Documentary: "Extras Backstage"
- Featurette: "Taping Nigel: The Gimpening"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The second season of EXTRAS finds British funnyman Ricky Gervais returning to play Andy Millman, a lowly extra who has finally made some headway in the entertainment industry. Millman's sitcom, "When the Whistle Blows," has been commissioned. But Gervais's character soon discovers that fame brings a whole new set of problems into his life, especially when the BBC starts tinkering with his ideas. The formula of the first season--which featured plenty of celebrity cameos, with stars often playing themselves--is adhered to once again, and the core cast of Gervais, Ashley Jensen, and Stephen Merchant is supplemented by David Bowie, Daniel Radcliffe, Chris Martin from Colplay, Ian McKellan, Robert De Niro, and many others.
Television / TV Series |
Television Personalities |
Television Programs |